On 14 February 2018 ADRION shall organize a seminar devoted to projects implementation in Bologna. The meeting, open to representatives of the 1st call approved operations only, intends to provide an overview on programme rules and other obligations to be respected during project implementation.
- Are you good at writing articles in fluent English?
- Are you interested in Innovative and Smart Region, Cultural Heritage, Environment and Transport in the Adriatic-Ionian Area?
- Are you familiar with Interreg Programmes?
- Are you interested in working in an international team in the city with the oldest University in the world?
- Are you a creative soul capable of making the most of resources?
- Are you smart with new technology and social media?
If you can answer yes to most of these questions you could be the person we are looking for.
The ADRION Managing Authority is looking for a Communications Officer and Web Content Manager for the ADRION Joint Secretariat.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 2 February 2018. For more information and to download the necessary documentation to apply, please follow the link:
We are pleased to announce that our new website is online. It has been designed to truly support our partners and to provide them with content-rich material. They can find useful resources in the project and library sections.
This is only the first step. Our work will continue to improve and develop the website
One of our goals is also to promote the Adriatic and Ionian region. The images on the website have been taken by enthusiasts who share the same passion for photography. We take the opportunity to thank them as well as to invite all others who want take part in this journey, to share their experiences. This is an open call and everyone can participate.
We hope you will enjoy the new website!