European Maritime Days 2016 – Turku (Finland)
More than 1000 participants took part in the European Maritime Days 2016 (EMD2016) organised by the European Commission in cooperation with the City of Turku (Finland) and the Finnish Government on 18 and 19 May 2016. This year’s event was entitled “Investing in smart and sustainable solutions for competitive Blue Growth“.
The Interreg ADRION programme was present at the “Networking village” – exhibition booths, together with the “INTERREG Knowledge of the Seas” network composed of the INTERREG Programmes (ADRION, Botnia Atlantica, Central Baltic, France-England (Channel), MED, OKS, South Baltic and 2Seas), Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CRPM) and INTERACT.
The event was a unique opportunity to present and explain to the participants of the European Maritime Days how INTERREG programmes can support Blue Growth and share innovative solutions across maritime borders.
Seminar for Applicant: follow-up
The Seminar for Applicants of the 1st ADRION call for proposals took place in Bologna on 3 March 2016. 180 participants attended the event and 150 followed it in live streaming.
The presentations are available here:
Info Day for applicants: follow-up
On 12 February 2016, the Info Day for applicants was held in Bologna. 220 participants attended the event and 540 connections were established and broadcast via live streaming.
The presentations from the event are available here:
The scope of the 2-day event was to present the ADRION programme, to contribute to the discussion on the implementation of the EUSAIR and to highlight the relevance of the Adriatic-Ionian area. 300 participants attended the event and more than 200 viewers watched it in video streaming.
Participants list of the Launch event
Participants lists of parallel sessions
- SO 1.1 Innovation System
- SO 2.1 Natural and Cultural Assets
- SO 2.2 Environmental vulnerability and Ecosystem Services
- SO 3.1 Transport Mobility Services and Multimodality
Presentations from the main event
- Challenges in the Adriatic – Ionian Area
- ADRION Programme – Key points
- First call for proposals – Main features
- SMART Communication
SO 1.1 – Innovation system
- Development of a Regional Innovation System
- Access and sharing of regional research infrastructures
- Boosting framework conditions for innovations
- Green-H Innovation CLUSTER
- An operative model in order to enable SMEs to Corporate Venturing
- Adriatic Symbiosis Networks
- Quick Young Inno
SO 2.1 Natural and cultural assets
- Innovative strategies for cultural tourism in Unesco sites of ADRION area
- Adrion – Mare
- NEW SLOWTOURISM DESTINATION
- Increasing effectiveness of instruments for natural and cultural assets management
- Integrated and coordinated approach on heritage valorisation and sustainable tourism
- ADRION COMMON IMAGE
- Smart management for the Adriatic cultural heritage