ADRION – FIRST CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Interreg V B Adriatic Ionian – ADRION Programme informs you that the first call for proposals is open as from 1 February 2016 to 25 March 2016 (h: 17:00 CET).
The call for proposals will support the selected applications with around EUR 33 million of ERDF and IPA II co-financing and represents 40% of the EU budget of the following programme priorities and specific objectives:
Priority Axis 1: Innovative and Smart region
- Specific Objective 1.1: Support the development of a regional innovation system for the Adriatic-Ionian area.
Priority Axis 2: Sustainable region
- Specific Objective 2.1: Promote the sustainable valorisation and preservation of natural and cultural assets as growth assets in the Adriatic-Ionian area;
- Specific Objective 2.2: Enhance the capacity in transnationally tackling environmental vulnerability, fragmentation and the safeguarding of ecosystem services in the Adriatic-Ionian area.
Priority Axis 3: Connected region
- Specific Objective 3.1: Enhance capacity for integrated transport and mobility services and multimodality in the Adriatic Ionian area.
The EU contribution shall be up to 85% of eligible expenditure both for the ERDF and IPA partners.
- Call announcement
- ADRION Programme – CP Approved 2015_10_20
- Programme Manual Version 2.0 2016_03_11 revised version
- off-line ADRION application form 2016_02_29 revised version
- Lead Applicant declarations
- Project Partner declarations
- Associated Partner declarations_rev revised version
- Self assessment financial viability private commercial revised version
- Self assessment financial viability private non commercial revised version
- FAQs 2016_03_22 revised version
- ADRION Launch event Pitch Presentations held in Bologna the 9-10 of December 2015
The whole application package is also available in zip file: Application package rev
Errata Corrige for Programme Manual: Priority Axes 1-3 ERRATA CORRIGE 2016_03_11
ADRION offers a template for the drafting of the document attesting the power of signature or delegation (one of the required attachments to the Application Form). The template is not binding and intends to be source of inspiration only. The document attesting the power of signature or delegation must be in line with the national rules of the affected partner.
INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS
The ADRION programme shall offer support to applicants through its Joint Secretariat and its network of National Contact Points present in each Partner State of the Programme.
Requests for information can be addressed to the joint secretariat: email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss your project idea with the Joint Secretariat, you can submit it using the form provided Template for project idea and send it to the email adress above.
We would like to inform that in view of the approaching of the deadline for the submission of the project proposals, only the project ideas arrived within 10 March 2016 shall be checked by the Joint Secretariat.
Follow us on social media: