FACE TO FACE WITH ADRION JS
ADRION JS offers one single individual consultation per project idea which shall take place until the three weeks before the deadline for the submission of the project proposals.
The individual consultation can refer to technical issues on content, communication and finance. During the consultation the JS will provide technical guidance on specific aspects that are unclear from the Programme documents referring to the 3rd Calls for Proposals.
Each consultation shall last a maximum of 45 minutes in total.
Only Lead Applicants can request to have individual consultations with the JS, limited to one consultation per project idea.
When requesting an individual consultation, the preparation of an application should ideally already be in a more mature phase.
You can use the ADRION project idea fact sheet to submit your project idea to the JS.
Please note that:
- Consultations are no pre-assessments and will not be based on the Application Form or parts of it. The JS will clarify general principles but not advise on concrete outputs, activities or deliverables nor e.g. the admissibility or the eligibility of the specific project proposal;
- Lead Applicants are invited to use this service after having carefully read the call documents;
- Consultations cannot be focused on the consistency of the project proposal with regard to selected topics, confirmation of links with national or regional strategies.
Individual consultations with JS can take place:
- in video meetings;
- face-to-face meetings at the JS premises.
Due to the limited capacity of the Joint Secretariat, individual consultations cannot be granted to all Lead Applicants. Consultations are granted in English language with the possibility to use Programme participating Countries languages according to the availability of the JS staff.
Consultations will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis; Lead Applicants shall be aware that video meetings are always available while face-to-face meetings depend on availability of the Project Officers.
When requesting a consultation, Lead Applicants shall send an email to the JS address and specify:
- name of the persons (max 2) that will participate in the meeting;
- desired meeting modality (face-to-face or video);
- any specific question the Lead Applicant would like to address to the JS.
For additional information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org