The goal of the Adrinetbook project: develop a digital library to help preserve cultural heritage in the Adriatic-Ionian region
DG Regio has just released an article regarding the ADRION project ADRINETBOOK, confirming the importance of digitalisation in the cultural sector.
ADRINETBOOK is one of our funded project which is kicking off in these months. Its aim is promising: develop a digital library for the entire Adriatic and Ionian Region to help preserve its cultural heritage.
ADRINETBOOK focuses on the development of virtual collections as an important contribution to the preservation of cultural heritage in a sustainable and modern way. The project will create a new integrated and unique Adrion Collection with strong ties with the Europeana Collections.
• Municipality of Macerata (IT)
• Central Institute for the Union Catalogue of Italian Libraries (IT)
• Municipality of Gjirokastra (AL)
• Museum of Contemporary Art Zagreb (HR)
• Zadar County Rural Development Agency (HR)
• National Library of Serbia (RS)
• Municipality of Thassos (EL)
• Research and Educational Centre Mansion Rakičan (SI)