Type of Beneficiaries
The 217 beneficiaries involved in the 22 projects are predominantly public bodies (88%), namely local, regional and national public authorities, sectoral agency as well as higher education institutions. In the here below table an overview of all the types of beneficiaries represented within the project partnerships:
As far as national representation is concerned, Italy represents the Partner State with the highest number of beneficiaries followed by Croatia and Slovenia.
Among the 22 projects approved under condition, most of the lead partners are Italian institutions (18), whereas Greek and Slovenian lead partners are 4 in total, as shown in the here below table:
Among the thematic that will be addressed by the projects, under the specific thematic objective 2.1 (promotion and enhancement of the cultural and natural heritage) the main drivers are:
- conservation of the landscape
- development of cultural and creative industries in the field of sustainable tourism and conservation of artistic heritage.
On the specific thematic objective 2.2 (reduction of environmental risks and the preservation and conservation of nature) the predominant topics are:
- disaster risk reduction mesaures and improvement of the early warning systems
- management and prevention of marine pollution
- improvement of the waste cycle management.
A Lead Partner Seminar, that will be organised in Bologna in the next weeks will mark the start of the negotiation process for all approved projects.