https://www.adrioninterreg.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/hiring-11.png 342 440 Adrion /wp-content/uploads/2017/03/logo-adrion-new.png Adrion2018-12-18 09:13:332018-12-18 09:17:05WE ARE HIRING! LOOKING FOR AN eMS OFFICER TO THE ADRION JS
WE ARE HIRING! LOOKING FOR AN eMS OFFICER TO THE ADRION JS
ADRION is looking for an Electronic Monitoring System Officer for the Joint Secretariat based in Bologna (Italy).
The eMS is a programme monitoring system with a communication portal. It allows ADRION to collect and store all necessary projects and programme information and communicate with beneficiaries electronically via a secure online communication portal.
The eMS Officer will be responsible for ensuring the daily functioning of eMS of ADRION programme. The main tasks of the position include, among others:
- Implement and timely update ADRION eMS in accordance with the Programme goals and achievements;
- Carry out helpdesk activities for applicants, controllers and project partners dealing with the eMS;
- Draft eMS guidance manuals for applicants, controllers and project beneficiaries and update the existing one
- Help projects and controllers to deal with systems malfunctions and help eMS IT Programme developers to address and correct failures in the shortest time and most cost-effective way;
- Deal with eMS project registration process;
- Draft reports on eMS projects data, in particular programme annual and final implementation reports under JS coordinator supervision;
If you want to apply all information can be found at: http://www.ervet.it/?page_id=14745
Deadline for application is 11th January 2019.