ADRION is looking for an Electronic Monitoring System Officer for the Joint Secretariat based in Bologna (Italy).
The eMS is a programme monitoring system with a communication portal. It allows ADRION to collect and store all necessary projects and programme information and communicate with beneficiaries electronically via a secure online communication portal.
The eMS Officer will be responsible for ensuring the daily functioning of eMS of ADRION programme. The main tasks of the position include, among others:
- Implement and timely update ADRION eMS in accordance with the Programme goals and achievements;
- Carry out helpdesk activities for applicants, controllers and project partners dealing with the eMS;
- Draft eMS guidance manuals for applicants, controllers and project beneficiaries and update the existing one
- Help projects and controllers to deal with systems malfunctions and help eMS IT Programme developers to address and correct failures in the shortest time and most cost-effective way;
- Deal with eMS project registration process;
- Draft reports on eMS projects data, in particular programme annual and final implementation reports under JS coordinator supervision;
If you want to apply all information can be found at: http://www.ervet.it/?page_id=14745
Deadline for application is 11th January 2019.